GCL10GS Giardinelli by Backun Grenadilla Body Clarinet
Only the cream of the crop decide to play the clarinet. It may even be one of the most difficult to master. Maybe the challenge drew you to play the clarinet. In any case, here you are, about to perform. You aren’t that nervous. You have a full grasp of the material. You carry an instrument you can count on to achieve your goals. Your Giardinelli clarinet perfectly projects your musicality. It responds to your every movement as you are highlighted in every movement of the performance.
Years of innovation and craftsmanship are built into every Giardinelli clarinet, designed and produced in a partnership with industry icon, Backun. The finest quality materials, exacting workmanship, and hours and hours of practice will be heard by every audience you meet. Try a Giardinelli clarinet for yourself and experience the unique combination of excellence and value.
- Designed and produced with Backun
- Available in two original models
- GCL10GS Body made of Grenadilla, a rich and dark African hardwood
- Machine-cut undercut tone holes for precise intonation
- Adjustable thumb rest for a true fit and feel
- High quality, power-forged, precision nickel-silver key work, with stainless steel screws and rods for durability and easier mastering of the instrument’s registers
- 65mm barrel for more projection, flexibility and free blowing